1. No State Income Tax
2. No Inheritance Tax or Estate Tax: Wyoming repealed these taxes as of January 1, 2005
3. No State Gift Tax
4. No Tax on “out of state” Retirement Income
5. Low Property Taxes: Property Tax is based on assessed value and in Jackson the mil levy rate is 57.42 or on 1 million dollars of assessed value equals $5455 in property tax.
6. No Excise Taxes: No state taxes on gas or food. Teton County has a 6% sales tax
7. No Tax on Mineral Ownership
8. No Intangible Taxes: Wyoming will not tax your assets like stocks and bonds.
9. Dynasty Trusts: In a Wyoming administered Trust you can shield your real estate from federal estate taxes for up to 1,000 years through a dynasty trust.
10. No Tax on the Sale of Real Estate
Great video on JH Real Estate